Construction blog


Guest book


Travel blog

Blog start

Day 58 Sw
Day 57 Sw
Day 56 Sw
Day 55 Sw
Day 54 Sw
Day 53 Sw
Day 52 Sw
Day 51 Sw
Day 50
Day 49
Day 48
Day 47
Day 46 Sw
Day 45 Sw
Day 44 Sw
Day 43 Sw
Day 42 Sw
Day 41 Sw
Day 40
Day 39
Day 38
Day 37
Day 36
Day 35
Day 34
Day 33
Day 32
Day 31
Day 30
Day 29
Day 28
Day 27
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Day 21
Day 20
Day 19
Day 18
Day 17
Day 16
Day 15
Day 14
Day 13
Day 12
Day 11
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

Day 50 3/7 2007

Today I have fixed some small details. I was in the town Mora and managed to get a T-crossing for the oil pressure gauges. It wasnít too easy to find one. Most of the ones I found were too big to fit. At last I came to a store where I was invited to look in the storage. On a high shelf we found an old dusty box from the 80ís with exactly what I needed. When I came home I installed the T-crossing and the gouges but I didnít get it to work. After a long time of fault tracing I found what was wrong. The cable was not connected to the control panel.

I needed a potentiometer as a censor for the air valve and another one as a spare part for the control to the air valve. So I ordered and the delivery came today. I put the potentiometer in the same unit as the servo and modified a servo arm so it fitted on the potentiometer. Then I bent a wire to link the servo arm and the potentiometer arm. I added an extra potentiometer to the circuit to be able to fine adjust the meter. The meter, which is a regular ampere meter, is taken from an old radar sender. It works really well and follows the valve linear.

<< Previous Next >>
© 2007-2008 Johan Linell